Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxMKxx

Hello there.. Empty
PostSubject: Hello there..   Hello there.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 am

I'm Matt, and excited there's a forum dedicated to bloods!

I had boas most my life, and a few months ago got my first blood. Instantly fell in love, and purchased a couple more. Currently have 3 blacks. Black head female, orange head female, and a chrome dome male. Have plans with the black head and chrome head :-)
In the near future I will get a couple reds, probably one albino, and 1 het.
Also have 2.5 BPs, 1.1 dogs, .2 cats, and a girlfriend who's kinda feisty, nippy, doesn't care to be handled, but has a decent feed response. Especially with the more expensive food. Go figure

Anyway good luck on this forum, I hope it thrives! Very good timing for me to have this resource being I'm relatively new to bloods. Looks like there's more info on one breeding post here than I've found anywhere online!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Tim Mead

Hello there.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there..   Hello there.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:15 am

Howdy Matt, If your not aware of it yet the short tail world is full of MATTS any more and we'll have to start color coding you guys, LOL, Best to ya..
TNT..
Back to top Go down

Hello there..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: