Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

iherp, online record keeping.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxMKxx

iherp, online record keeping. Empty
PostSubject: iherp, online record keeping.   iherp, online record keeping. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:42 am

I would assume most of you are aware of iherp, but to get this forum going I figured I'd throw it out there.

IMO it is a great site / tool.
I track everything with it. Everything! It has a good breakdown on tracking options, live, prekilled, f/t, hopper, fuzzy, jumbo, etc. You can track vet visits, shedding, weight, length.... Basically anything you would wanna track. Also, I believe there there is a manual method.
You can batch your animals. For example if all your BPs eat on the same day (yeah right!) If you have them batched as a group one click updates the tracking for all.
I also think it is really helpful on transactions being the tracking is public. Anyone can view the history of the animal, all the way back to the pairing that produced the animals. Which reminds me, you can choose to make entries private as well. For example, I even track defecating, but don't make it public cuz, well, I know you couldn't care less. For me though, if I'm curious or maybe when a vet asks I have the answer in an instant. When you sell an animal, you can print and send the tracking with. I know I love when I get a tracking card with a new animal.
They also have a mobile app, and the community seems really good.

If by some chance this is new to you, check it out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aprilcarter

aprilcarter

iherp, online record keeping. Empty
PostSubject: Adult Education Program   iherp, online record keeping. I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:37 am

High school diplomas are generally considered more desirable for one entering the work force or hoping to pursue a higher education. About.com's survey suggests that employees with diplomas generally earn significantly more than those without. Students who hope to advance may be required to pursue additional training. Similarly, most students admitted to college have earned their high school diploma, although this does not guarantee acceptance. Coursework, grade point average and extracurricular activities will be important factors during the admissions process.

Our accredited high school diploma online school provides a permanent verification service to all students who graduate from our accredited high school diploma online program. Graduates can use this service throughout their lifetime as many times as as they may need. These services enable the potential employer to speak directly with a guidance counselor at our school to confirm a particular individual graduated with their high school diploma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/

iherp, online record keeping.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum :: General Care and Husbandry :: Record Keeping-
Jump to: