Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old anal one..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Mead

The Old anal one.. Empty
PostSubject: The Old anal one..   The Old anal one.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am

I am..If thats not enough for ya I also don't agree with some/much of whats standard in the hobby.. Laughing But as Dr Suess says, speak your mind and I DO, I bite my tongue on occasion just to keep peace but those who have had me on the phone know a wee bit more..I/ We specialize in PURE Brietensteini and we have been BLESSED when it comes to producing nice Briets..

I'd like to say, Thank you to Matt for the time and effort here and hope its as great a web page as Karas once was..Being OLD and tired I'm not too keen on the color format as its not as briet and easy to see as I'd like

Thank You,
Tim & Teresa..
Back to top Go down
bwt501

bwt501

The Old anal one.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old anal one..   The Old anal one.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Now we're cookin with gas! Welcome aboard Tim!
Back to top Go down
T.D. Serpents

The Old anal one.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old anal one..   The Old anal one.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Hey fellow old fart!
Back to top Go down
Tim Mead

The Old anal one.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old anal one..   The Old anal one.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:29 am

Thank you Lon, always great to have you in my corner .. cheers
Howdy, Terry ,tell Dawn she needs more fatties yet... Very Happy

We'll be cooking with gas when we have more of the regulars that will voice an opinion and of course would love to see new ones that find a passion for shorties as well..
TNT
Back to top Go down
T.D. Serpents

The Old anal one.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old anal one..   The Old anal one.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Quote :
"Tim Mead" Howdy, Terry ,tell Dawn she needs more fatties yet... Very Happy
She knows already, lol. But I will be happy to remind her. BTW Tim our fatty population has surpassed our retics.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Old anal one.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old anal one..   The Old anal one.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Welcome Tim! Glad to have you here. Can't wait to see some of your beauties in these here forums.

I'll see what I can do with the color, but I am a computer moron! Don't like things, never will, but they are handy for keeping up with the hobby!

Matt
Back to top Go down
https://bloodpythons.forumotion.com
Jerry Sahloff

Jerry Sahloff

The Old anal one.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old anal one..   The Old anal one.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Okay, so how old do you have to be to be considered "old"? Does five decades qualify?
Back to top Go down
http://BlueBloodPythons.com
Sponsored content

The Old anal one.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old anal one..   The Old anal one.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old anal one..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: