Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally joined the club!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JimWetherall

JimWetherall

Finally joined the club! Empty
PostSubject: Finally joined the club!   Finally joined the club! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi guys,
After years of describing Bloods and Borneos as fat slugs I've finally relented and picked up a few of these slugs for my collection and I've got to say, they're actually pretty damn cool!
My collection is made up of thin, tree climbing face biters (Scrubs, Chondros, Carpets, White Lips, etc. etc.) so working with the Blood/Borneo complex is a totally different ball game for me but I'm enjoying it. Considering Bloods are so different from what I'm used to I thought it best to join a dedicated forum to learn about my new charges as much as possible!
So that's it, that's the situation I'm in at the moment and I look forward to chatting Bloods with you all and furthering my knowledge of this group of Pythons!
Cheers,
Jim
Back to top Go down
Jerry Sahloff

Jerry Sahloff

Finally joined the club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally joined the club!   Finally joined the club! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Welcome Jim.

I came from retics, scrubs, anacondas and carpets for the most part. I have to admit, the short tails are addictive. Have fun with them, they're certainly not boring.
Back to top Go down
http://BlueBloodPythons.com

Finally joined the club!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: