Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ill keep her.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bwt501

bwt501

Ill keep her. Empty
PostSubject: Ill keep her.   Ill keep her. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Ill keep her. 5026144d

A female het albino from my albino x het breeding. Shes the deepest red of all her clutchmates and is still pre-shed at only 2 months. If she takes after mom, her yellows will be electric. Oddly enough the only two albinos in the clutch were dead in the egg full term. Strange. But a repeat breeding is already underway for this season to see whats the story with that. scratch

Ill keep her. 6da00b01
Momma (VPI Lylly het. albino)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Ill keep her. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ill keep her.   Ill keep her. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Nice dark baby. Should be a killer for sure. When I have full term dead babies, their almost always morphs. But for the most part, I've found blood and short tail morphs to be really hardy. Let's take the lessons learned from the ball and boa breeders and try to outbreed enough to keep our animals strong and with all eyes, tongues, etc..
Back to top Go down
https://bloodpythons.forumotion.com
ChrisK

ChrisK

Ill keep her. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ill keep her.   Ill keep her. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am

Very nice snakes, and the keeper is TKO!!

that is weird about the albinos in the clutch as I believe the same thing happened with Rich C and his sun glow bino this year- hets were fine , but dead binos in the egg-!
Back to top Go down
http://www.BadappleReptiles.com
Sponsored content

Ill keep her. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ill keep her.   Ill keep her. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ill keep her.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum :: Blood Pythons :: Wild-Type Bloods-
Jump to: