Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep separate or together?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley

Keep separate or together? Empty
PostSubject: Keep separate or together?   Keep separate or together? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Has anyone noticed a difference in breeding success when keeping the male and female separate except for when they're put together to copulate versus keeping the male and female together at all times?

Also, how long does copulation usually last, and does it usually occur at a certain time (night, day, morning, evening) or any time?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bwt501

bwt501

PostSubject: Re: Keep separate or together?   Keep separate or together? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Pairs should be kept separate unless to breed during the season and only then should they be intermittently introduced and removed for rest and feed. Copulations can be quickies that last only a half hour or they can be locked for days. It can happen any time of day but you will notice that increased behavior coincides with barometric events like storms, rains, hurricanes etc. a big storm coming is a great time to pair up.
Back to top Go down
aprilcarter

aprilcarter

PostSubject: Graduate From High School   Keep separate or together? I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:35 am

You might find that when you get to high school, the subjects become more difficult and that you need additional assistance. We can complement your high school homeschooling. Our comprehensive curriculum, personalized support and qualified staff will enhance your home school experience.

Getting your GED is simple but not as simple as taking the GED Test Online. Our GED programs have made it simple for anyone to signup and get their GED but most people still prefer to take the GED test Online because it is faster, easier, and cheaper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep separate or together?   Keep separate or together? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep separate or together?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood and Short-Tail Pythons Forum :: General Care and Husbandry :: Breeding and Incubation-
Jump to: